Saturday, March 14, 2009

Step Right Up to the Soapbox

I know what you're thinking. Really, I do. "Oh, fabulous, it's another (insert pejorative here) with a blog." And you couldn't be more right, but ask yourself this: who's the bigger asshole, author or reader?

OK, now that I've attempted to insult any readers right off the bat, let's get to the point. Welcome to I Think It Has Something To Do With Oatmeal! From here on out I plan to fill this space with all that is inconsequential. Well, I suppose there will be the occasional political rant or human interest piece, but for the most part I'm here to opine about music, movies, television, sports, food and just about anything else pop culture-related. I find if you write about "important" things people get way too upset and hostile. With that said, I encourage hostility, especially since anyone slinging insults about bands and plot twists is probably crazy enough to be interesting.

I think that's enough for now, but I hope to be putting things up soon. Just know that this is absolutely for me and my desire for attention, but I'd love if you came along.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Food and culture not "important?" That makes me feel upset and hostile! Yearrrgh!